Roger Smart Memorial Sprint TT
Day 1 | 17-Jul-2016 | Queen's Park Savannah
- Road - Time Trial
- Knights FR
- Registration Fee
- TT$100 per cyclist for Individual Time Trial | TT$300 per team for Team Time Trial
- Admission Fee
The 2nd Annual Roger Smart Memorial Sprint Time Trial will take place on Sunday 17th July, 2016 at the Queen's Park Savannah with a 1 Lap Sprint Time Trial and a 2 Lap Team Time Trial around the largest roundabout in the world.
Registration Fees are TT$100 per cyclist in the Individual Time Trial and TT$300 per team in the Team Trial.
Rules for Individual Time Trial
- Cyclists will complete 1 lap of the Queen's Park Savannah
- Cyclists will be stagger started with 1 minute gap in between each cyclists
- There are no gear restrictions for this event
- Juvenile Male cyclists are allowed to compete in the Junior Male category for this event
- Cyclists not at the start gate for their individual start will see their time start regardless.
- Cyclists will be started based on 2015 Roger Smart Time Trial finishing positions within the respective category. The order of starting will be as follows Masters 70+, Masters 60-69, Masters 50-59, Masters 40-49, Ladies Open, Junior Men, Elite Men.
Rules for Team Time Trial
- Four cyclists must start the event with the time being taken on the 3rd cyclist to finish
- Teams must be comprised from the SAME CLUB
- Teams will be stagger started with 5 minute gaps in between each team
- There are no age restriction on teams, Clubs can mix different categories and genders to create teams but all cyclists must be from the same club.
- Currently, there is a limit of 1 Team per Club, however, depending on the entries, this may change.
- Cyclists must be registered via the TTCF website login. Only 5 cyclists will be allowed to enter per club with one of these cyclists being a substitute.
- Teams start list will be based on the individual cyclists performance during recent Time Trials.