Elite Pan American Track Championships 2017
Are you ready to experience high intensity cycling, jaw dropping action and witness some of the best cyclists in the WORLD!?
The National Cycling Centre in Balmain, Couva will come alive from 30th August - 3rd September when the 2017 Elite Pan American Track Cycling Championships pedals off and showcases Olympic medalists and reigning World Champions with names such as Chloe Dygert (USA), Fabian Puerta (COL) and Jessica Salazar (MEX) headlining. Over 200 cyclists from 20 countries will do battle against a strong Team Trinidad and Tobago
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday 26th July, 2017 at all Major Bike Shops and other retail outlets as indicated below. General Admission is a super affordable cost of TT$50 for Evening Sessions (start at 6:00pm each day) and FREE for Morning Sessions (start at 10:00am each day). Limited Season Passes at TT$200 are available via the TTCF Office ONLY.
Also returning, Senior Citizens 65 years and older will be provided with Complimentary Passes. 65+ Complimentary Passes are available via the TTCF Office ONLY. Persons collecting 65+ Complimentaries are required to walk with their ID and as well are limited to a maximum of three tickets per person.
Mike's Bikes - Ariapita Avenue, Woodbrook - 624-6453
- Geronimo's - 15 Pole Carew Street, Port of Spain - 622-2453
- Bike Inn - 198 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna - 645-2453
- TTCF Office - Ground Floor, National Cycling Centre, Balmain, Couva - 225-4886 ext 162
- Motorcycle Etc - 105 Ajim Ali Street, Munroe Road, Cunupia - 678-708
- Ramsingh's Sports World - Southern Main Road, Couva
- Bike Inn - Vistabella
- Open Road Challenge Accepted - Vistabella
All LOC, Executive Members and Cycling Clubs throughout Trinidad & Tobago
Want to know what days you will like to attend? Click PROGRAM to find out more